Pick-Up & Delivery
Saturday 10:00 am – 4:00 pm
Red phase: Curbside drop-off only.
Please ensure an adult over 19 will be present at the location and time of delivery. If you are in a condo or apartment, please make sure the elevator is booked for the time slot indicated.
Cancellations & Re-booking
If any schedule needs to be changed, please call us within 24 hours prior to your delivery. If the delivery is cancelled on the day of delivery, there will be a $50 cancellation fee applied when you re-book the delivery. Delivery charges are not refundable. Please note that all refunds will take 8-10 business days for it to appear on your bank statement.
Home Lighting and Furniture is not responsible for delays caused by acts of the Purchaser(s), strikes, weather conditions, supplier back orders, and without limiting the forgoing, any and all other contingency over which it has no control.
Please call us at 506-854-4753 to cancel or rebook your delivery date and time.
Inspection of Merchandise
- Our warehouse team ensures that every product that leaves our warehouse is inspected thoroughly to avoid any damage.
- Some items from Home Furniture & Lighting are one of a kind and will have natural markings due to the nature of wood & marble.
- All floor models may have some minor imperfections on the product and are final sale. Please refer to our Return & Exchange Policy for more details.
- Once items are delivered, a signature will be required to ensure your furniture has been received in good condition.
- If any damages occur during your delivery, please call us at 506-854-4753 immediately while the delivery team is still present in your home so we can best assist you directly. If the delivery takes place after hours, please call us the following morning.
Returns & Exchanges
Return & Exchange Policy – General Guidelines
All items that are returned must still be in the original condition from the time that it was delivered or picked up. Special ordered merchandise will be charged a 20% restocking fee.
All furniture, appliance or lighting that’s sold “as is”, on clearance or has been custom ordered is not eligible for return or exchange. Floor model lighting, furniture and appliances are not eligible for returns or exchange.
Delivery charges are not eligible for returns.
- Furniture & Accessories -
Upon notifying us within 48 hours of a delivery or pick-up, if you are not satisfied with your purchase, you may return your furniture purchase within 10 days for an exchange or refund.
- Appliances -
All appliances are final sale and any damages must be noted within 24 hours of reception.
You must thoroughly inspect your appliances at the time of delivery or pick-up. Any damage or defect that is noticed must be reported to Home Furniture & Lighting within 24 hours, by either calling 506-854-4753 or via email to email@example.com. All defects are subject to the manufacturer’s warranty, and may be inspected by a registered service provider prior to a return authorization being issued.
- Lighting & Bulbs -
Refunds will be given when the lighting item is returned unused & undamaged, with the original sales receipt and within 10 days of purchase.
Lighting items are not eligible for return or exchange if they have been modified, installed, or used in any way. This includes items with cut, clipped or stripped wires, and items not in resalable condition or missing the original packaging. Custom orders are subject to a 20% restocking fee.
There are no refunds, exchanges or reselections on items sold as clearance, “As-is”, close-out or floor models.
Buy now. Pay later!
Manufacturers of the products sold by Home Furniture & Lighting provide the consumer with a limited warranty on their products. Coverage, policies & the claims process vary between manufacturers and all information is offered to our clients at any given moment.
How would you like to contact us?